Lightweight in texture, this nourishing body oil absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving behind any oily residue. A blend of ultra hydrating natural oils infused with Rose Geranium and a hint of Lavender.
Hawthorn Handmade Skincare is made with love by Elaine in small batches on her family farm in the west of Ireland. The philosophy is simple: create skin nourishing products using 100% natural ingredients. Products are packaged in recyclable and reusable amber glass bottles and jars with no unnecessary packaging. Vegan Friendly + Cruelty Free.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil - Deeply moisturising + highly cleansing.
- Apricot Oil - Light weight + easily absorbed into skin. High in the essential fatty acid Oleic Acid.
- Rice Bran Oil - Contains high amounts of the essential fatty acids Linoleic Acid + Oleic Acid. Source of Squalene.
- Avocado Oil - Deeply hydrating with a high vitamin content. High in the essential fatty acid Oleic Acid.
- Vitamin E Oil - Powerful antioxidant known to repair damaged skin, helps prevent premature ageing + even protects skin from UV + pollution damage.
- Rose Geranium - Regulating effect on the production of sebum.
- Lavender - Skin balancing + regulating. Imparts a restorative + calming effect.
A little of this rich oil goes a long way, so massage a small amount onto clean skin as required. For best results, apply after showering to lock in moisture. Suitable for all over use, but remember to do a patch test on a small area when using for the first time. Always use clean hands when applying this product to preserve the quality of its natural ingredients. For external use only. Avoid eye area.
100ml | 3.4 fl.oz amber glass bottle with atomiser (spray) applicator.
Ingredients: capric triglyceride, prunus armeniaca kernel oil, oryza sativa bran oil, persea gratissima oil, tocopherol, pelargonium roseum leaf oil, lavandula angustifolia flower oil, (geraniol, linalool, limonene - components of essential oil).