UNpaper® Towels are washable and reusable, making them the perfect swap for disposable kitchen roll, cloths and napkins. Each pack includes 12 organic cotton flannel towels.
- Size is 30cm x 25cm (about double the size as Marley's Monsters Cloth Wipes!).
- Towels are single ply 100% cotton flannel.
- Edges are serged for durability and to prevent fraying.
- Absorbency is increased after the first few washes
- Bundled around a cardboard tube
- Fits most kitchen roll holders (not included)
- Handmade by Marley's Monsters in Eugene, Oregon.
Absorbency is increased after the first few washes and will shrink just enough to be the perfect size for a standard paper towel roll.
UNpaper® Towels naturally cling together, making it easy to roll up on a paper towel roll without the need for snaps. Or store them in a basket.
CARE + WASHING: Wash before use. After they've been washed, simply stack them up and re-roll one at a time. Collect the dirties in a bin or Wet Bag. Machine wash hot with like colors. Tumble dry low. Use non-chlorine bleach. Low iron as needed.
About Marley's Monsters
Marley’s Monsters was born when a mum-to-be Sarah started making eco-friendly essentials herself for her unborn baby Marley. Wanting to help reduce unnecessary waste especially after Marley was born, Sarah started designing everyday products that were environmentally friendly and cost effective, being reusable rather than disposable. Marley’s Monsters design and produce products like facial rounds and UNpaper towels that are extremely well made and functional and come in wonderful fun colours and patterns. Marley’s Monsters focus on making their products reusable and washable which helps to save so much waste, especially for families with children.