Getting started on your eco-cleaning journey has never been so easy than with our specially curated cleaning bundles. With each bundle you can get everything you need to get started – whether you are looking for a simple switch kit, a general sustainable cleaning starter kit or room specific cleaning supplies – we have something for you.
Ready for your bathroom to feel like a blissful spa escape?
Our Bathroom Bliss Kit is the perfect way to introduce non-toxic cleaning solutions into your weekly spruce up routine!
- Ylang Ylang Bathroom Cleaning Sachets
- Apple and Mint Glass Cleaning Sachets
- Toilet Cleaner
- Compostable Cleaning Cloths
WHY WE LOVE IT:
The Bathroom Cleaner is scented with Ylang Ylang to leave a sense of tranquility, harmonised with the fresh scent of the Apple and Mint Glass and Mirror Cleaner.
Our Toilet Cleaner is the non-toxic alternative to harsh chemicals. Unlike most toilet cleaners on the market, ours is free from bleach.
Our cleaning sachets are made right here in the UK, so they have a super low carbon footprint! And they're 100% plastic-free. Once diluted it biodegrades in just a couple of weeks and leaves no microplastics.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 3 X Bathroom Cleaning Sachets
- 2 X Glass Cleaning Sachets
- 5 X Toilet Cleaner Refill Sachets
- Toilet Cleaner Bottle
- 2X Spray Bottle
- 4X Cleaning Cloths
Want to reduce your plastic consumption, and introduce non-toxic solutions into your cleaning routine?
The majority of cleaning products come in plastic bottles, and a shocking fact is that only 10% of the plastic we throw away actually gets recycled.
Our bottles are reusable, and you can shop refills right here on our site.
All you need is an old bottle, a sachet, and water! This way you're reducing your plastic consumption, with no compromise on quality. The best part? Our products contain no harsh ingredients, and when the solution is formed, has a shelf life of a year!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
For the bathroom and glass cleaning sachets:
- Drop the sachet into your bottle of choice.
- Fill the bottle with lukewarm water ( the instructions label will tell you how much).
- Give the bottle a shake, and you're good to go!
For the toilet cleaner:
1. Place the toilet sachet into a clean bottle.
2. Add 500ml of water (if you're using the EcoVibe bottle, it is 500ml).
3. Shake vigorously, and leave for at least 2 hours to blend and thicken.
Squirt the product within the toilet bowl and under the rim. Leave the product for 10 minutes, use a toilet brush if a scrub is needed, flush and go!