Black Fig & Vetiver is the perfect blend of warming notes of cedarwood together with zesty citrus fruits. The contrast between the sweetness of the fig and the sharp vetiver creates a truly unique earthy scent perfect for any season. Capturing wheat fields after rain and invoking memories of blissful moments escaping to the country.
‘Só’ in Irish means luxury, or the feeling of luxurious joy which perfectly captures the concept behind the Só Collection. With their matt black jars, each Somas candle brings a subtle glow and beautiful scent to your space to create the perfect comforting experience.
- Hand poured in Ireland
- Made with natural renewable soy wax
- 100% cotton wicks with a paper core
- Vegan friendly & cruelty free
- Reusable containers
- Burns for up to 50 hours (220g)
Sómas as Béarla means comfort, and these candles will envelope you in the most luxurious and comforting scents. These candles are designed to help you relax and unwind and capture the magic of the Irish landscape. Every scent in the collection captures personal memories and moments of bliss. Hand poured with love in Co. Cork, with natural soy wax and 100% cotton wicks with a paper core for a cleaner and more luxurious burn.
Why we love Sómas - Founder Margaret is an inspiration, she started her company making candles at her kitchen table when she was just 25 years old and all her candles are hand poured with love in Co. Cork. Inspired by the Legend of St. Gobnait the packaging is designed to resemble a honeycomb which is believed to bring joy, good luck and new life. We love that these natural wax candles burn down to almost nothing and the lovely jars can be reused afterwards
Caring for your candle
- Don’t burn for more than four hours at at time
- Allow candle to reach a full melt pool on first use
- Always place on a heat resistant surface
- Never leave unattended and keep away from draughts and pets
- Break off the wick tip before lighting for a clean burn