Enjoy a coffee in this super cool 12oz reusable coffee cup from Neon Kactus and a notebook that's made from recycled coffee cups!
Neon Kactus 12oz Cup
Neil & Charlotte founded Neon Kactus with a mission to create sustainable, stylish and attention grabbing coffee cups which are designed to mirror the drinking pleasure of the coffee shop whilst reducing the need for single use cups and helping to create a greener planet for all.
- Double wall stainless steel
- Vacuum sealed thermal insulation to keep your drink hot or cold
- Spill-proof – perfect on the go
- Lightweight and durable
- BPA free
- 100% recyclable
- Easy to clean- handwash
Badly Made Books
They are rubbish……. but in a good way. Badly Made Books use papers made from recycled fibres and post consumer waste, including used coffee cups, that's given a new life in your notebook. They are anything but badly made! The recycled tape binding means that their notebooks lie flat allowing you to comfortably write on both sides of the page. All Badly Made Books are printed, bound and shipped from their workshop in Cork City.
A5 lay flat paper notebook made from recycled paper and a paperback cover made from 83% post-consumer waste. The note paper itself is 100% recycled paper and is tape bound so it opens flat for ease of use.
- 320gsm cairn board paperback with pigment digital print
- Made from ~83% post-consumer waste
- 112 pages of 140gsm recycled note paper made from used coffee cups
- Poem included (inside cover)
- Inks made from by products of rice production
- Designed, printed & made in Cork City
- Available with blank or lined pages
- Tape-bound binding opens flat
- Pocket in the back
- Almost A5 Size: 200 x 140mm