Bambaw Bamboo Safety Razor
Return to traditional plastic-free shaving with Bambaw’s stylish safety razor. This classic zero-waste razor provides a close shave for both men and women.
Each razor handle is made of a unique stem of bamboo with individual colours and patterns.
The bamboo safety razor
With a long bamboo handle to ensure a safe grip, our unique bamboo razor is great for shaving the face and the body. Whether it is used in the shower, bath or over the sink: The long bamboo handle will stay grippy.
A better shave with Bambaw
A useless marketing battle has led cartridge razors to embed 5 blades. That many blades irritate the skin and favours ingrown hairs. All you need is one razor sharp blade to achieve that perfect shave.
Ideal for beginners
The Bambaw safety razor is ideal for beginners. It is designed for easy use and the closed comb makes it less aggressive than an open comb. Shaving with the eco-friendly razor is different from a cartridge razor. Therefore, a complete and illustrated online user manual is included.
Why switch to a reusable razor?
Switching to a reusable metal razor will drastically reduce your plastic waste over your lifetime. Millions of plastic razors, razor heads and their plastic packaging find their way to landfills every year and take hundreds of years to decompose.
Your zero waste razor will last you for many years and because the blades are made of stainless steel, there are fully recyclable. You can also recycle the complete razor once its shaving days are over - but that won't be for a long time as they are designed to last a lifetime.
This metal razor is easy for everyone to use, whether you are a seasoned shaver or a complete novice. A complete and illustrated online user manual is included to help you achieve the shave of your life.
This razor comes with one Astra razor blade included and we sell replacement Shark Blades in packs of five. These blades fit all double-edge razors.
A close shave with no irritation
- Try this plastic-free razor and you won't go back. They are so easy to use and you will be amazed at how much better they are than your normal plastic razor.
- Not only are plastic razors harmful to the environment, the heads often contain two, three, four or even five blades. A good razor doesn't need multiple blades. It is a marketing gimmick and all the extra blades do are cause more damage and irritation to your skin and encourage ingrown hairs.
- This beautifully-designed metal razor gives you a close shave in just one pass of the single sharp blade. The closed comb also makes it less aggressive than an open comb.
- By switching to Bambaw’s eco-friendly metal razor, you will do more than contribute to the zero-waste movement and a cleaner environment. You will contribute to your finances too.
- Replacement blades for plastic razors are just too expensive. The easily-replaceable blades for this metal razor cost just €3.50 for five blades. A huge saving when you consider that for the well-known market brands, you'll pay upwards of €20+ for five replacement blades.
- How often you need to replace the blade on your metal razor depends on how often you shave and what type of hair you have. This can vary from a few weeks to months.
A little tip...
We use with our Palm Free unisex shaving soaps before shaving to help the blade glide over our skin for an even better shave. Use on face, arm, legs, underarms...where ever you want to be smooth. The shaving soaps and brush also help avoid in-growing hairs and irritation.
Your razor pack contains:
- 1 x Bambaw Safety Razor
- Astra x 1
- In-depth digital user manual
You must be 18 years or older to buy this product.