A dual action microbead-free exfoliator which combats dryness and dullness, it helps to revive lackluster complexions leaving an even, healthy-looking appearance.
The Glow Enzyme Skin Polish is an ultra fine creamy polish that gently uses natural exfoliants to buff away dead skin cells, revealing instantly glowing, brighter-looking skin. This effective blend including Apricot, Papaya and Prickly Pear oils work together to boost cell turnover, unclog the appearance of pores and leave skin feeling smoother.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Contains physical and enzymatic exfoliants
HOW TO USE? Use 1 - 2 times per week after your cleansing routine. Use a generous amount on clean and dry skin. Gently massage the polish in a circular motion across the face, neck and chest. Leave on for 1 - 2 minutes for the enzymes to get to work. Then add warm water to remove and reveal your amazing glowing skin
WHAT DOES IT DO? Using physical and enzymatic exfoliants works to combat dryness, dullness and uneven skin tone by sloughing away dead skin cells to reveal even, balanced and glowing skin.
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- Carrot Seed Oil (Beta-Carotene) contains fatty acids which promote skin elasticity, restoration and regeneration
- Papaya Seed Oil (Carica Papaya Seed Oil) contains the enzyme Papain, a natural exfoliator to remove dead skin cells and unclog pores to brighten and even skin tone
- Prickly Pear Oil (Opuntia ficus-indica Seed Oil) is high in antioxidant activity, promoting cell renewal, and reducing redness and hyper-pigmentation
- Fine Natural Pumice powder is loaded with nourishing and moisturizing fatty acids and is loaded with minerals and vitamins A, E and D
Why we love Glow Circle - After becoming a mother and struggling to make time for her own self-care and well-being, Glow Circles founder Stefanie started to lose her glow. Juggling the pressures of being a working mum led to skin problems like dry skin, eczema flare ups and hyperpigmentation caused by hormonal breakouts. Struggling to find products which supported her own ethics and values whilst embracing her skin type in an inclusive manner, Stefanie decided that to get her glow back, she would need to take matters into her own hands. Inspired by natural plant-based remedies passed down from her grandmother and mother, and formulated with skincare industry experts and chemists, Glow Circle products are designed to support both your inner and outer health, pouring goodness into your skin to promote glow health benefits using plant-based ingredients.
Ingredients: aqua, cetearyl alcohol , prunus armeniaca kernel oil, cocos nucifera oil , helianthus annuus seed oil, pumice, glycerine, coco glucoside, persea gratissima oil, polysorbate 60 , stearic acid, potassium oleate, potassium cocoate, potassium citrate, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, juglans regia, xanthan gum , avena sativa meal extract , prunus armeniaca fruit extract, ethylhexylglycerin, beta-carotene, opuntia ficus-indica seed oil, carica papaya seed oil