100% organic cotton ultra-thin liners, for soft, breathable and discreet protection. Grace & Green Ultra-Thin Liners are made from natural, plant-based materials to keep you comfortable and dry for everyday protection.
- Plant-based waterproof backing for leak protection
- Ultra soft breathable organic cotton topcoat & core
- Edge to edge natural adhesive keeps liner secure & in place
- Individually wrapped in biodegradable purse packs for convenience
The average woman uses approximately 11,000 disposable period products in her lifetime. The majority of conventional disposable period products can be made from between 6% and 90% plastic. According to the Irish Times the average pack of sanitary towels contains as much plastic as six plastic bags! Grace & Green was founded to combat this harmful waste. If you want to live a greener lifestyle, one of the first things you should change is your period products. Grace & Green have created plastic-free, ethical and eco-friendly tampons, liners and sanitary pads that biodegrade at the same rate as an orange peel. Their range is made from 100% organic cotton, recycled paper and plant-based materials. They support the amazing work of the Unmentionables charity who fight period poverty around the world
Reasons we love Grace & Green
- Made with breathable & naturally absorbent 100% certified organic cotton
- Sustainably-sourced, natural, plant based materials, which are highly effective at locking away menstrual blood. With the absence of synthetic or unnecessary materials, ensures your skin is able to breathe and stay dry.
- The entire range is 100% biodegradable and plastic-free.
- They support the work of the Unmentionables charity fighting period poverty around the world
- Vegan friendly and cruelty-free