Grace & Green - Period Cup Size B Rosewater Pink
Sorry, currently out of stock
A premium quality period cup, intelligently engineered using a soft, supply, 100% hypoallergenic medical-grade silicon to provide you with comfortable, reusable and reliable protection. Lasts up to 10 years.
As an alternative to traditional tampons and pads, using a Grace & Green period cup is a more natural, vegan, cost effective and environmentally friendly way to care for your period and our planet.
Benefits of Grace & Green Period Cup
- Incredibly comfortable to wear, you wont know it's there
- Round the clock, stress-free protection
- No artificial absorbents, toxins, harmful chemicals or fragrances
- No latex, no BPA, no plastic
- Up to 12 hours of leak-free protection, each cup = three tampons
- Less money, less waste - cut out disposable products for up to 10 years
- Size A - (Translucent) - 21ml capacity (3 tampons), normal light-flow, have not given birth vaginally, beginner cup user
- Size B - (Rosewater Pink) - 26ml capacity (4 tampons), normal-heavy flow, have given birth vaginally, experienced cup user
- Combination Set - Contains A & B Cup
The average woman uses approximately 11,000 disposable period products in her lifetime. The majority of conventional disposable period products can be made from between 6% and 90% plastic. According to the Irish Times the average pack of sanitary towels contains as much plastic as six plastic bags! Grace & Green was founded to combat this harmful waste. If you want to live a greener lifestyle, one of the first things you should change is your period products. Grace & Green have created plastic-free, ethical and eco-friendly tampons, liners and sanitary pads that biodegrade at the same rate as an orange peel. Their range is made from 100% organic cotton, recycled paper and plant-based materials. They support the amazing work of the Unmentionables charity who fight period poverty around the world
Reasons we love Grace & Green
- Made with breathable & naturally absorbent 100% certified organic cotton
- Sustainably-sourced, natural, plant based materials, which are highly effective at locking away menstrual blood. With the absence of synthetic or unnecessary materials, ensures your skin is able to breathe and stay dry.
- The entire range is 100% biodegradable and plastic-free.
- They support the work of the Unmentionables charity fighting period poverty around the world
- Vegan friendly and cruelty-free