Hawthorn - Rejuvenating Eye Oil - Jojoba Oil + Marine Algae - 10ml
An ultra rich blend of rejuvenating plant seed oils and Marine Algae. Jojoba Oil is similar in composition to sebum, making it an ideal moisturiser for the delicate eye area. Marine Algae is known to stimulate the production of skin proteins. Especially beneficial for dry and mature skin.
Hawthorn Handmade Skincare is made with love by Elaine in small batches on her family farm in the west of Ireland. The philosophy is simple: create skin nourishing products using 100% natural ingredients. Products are packaged in recyclable and reusable amber glass bottles and jars with no unnecessary packaging. Vegan Friendly + Cruelty Free.
- Apricot Oil - Light weight + easily absorbed into skin. High in the essential fatty acid Oleic Acid.
- Jojoba Oil - Similar in chemical composition to sebum, helps balance skin. Easily absorbed into skin.
- Avocado Oil - Deeply hydrating with a high vitamin content. High in the essential fatty acid Oleic Acid.
- Rosehip Oil - Contains high amounts of the essential fatty acids Linoleic Acid + Oleic Acid. Source of Vitamin A, a powerful antioxidant known for its rejuvenating properties.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - Derived from coconut oil + glycerin. Deeply moisturising + highly cleansing.
- Marine Algae extract - stimulates production of skin proteins.
A little of this rich oil goes a long way. After cleansing, gently pat one drop around the eye contours. For best results use at night. Remember to do a patch test on a small area when using for the first time. Always use clean hands when applying this product to preserve the quality of its natural ingredients. External use only. Avoid direct contact with the eye.
10ml | .34 fl.oz amber glass bottle with dropper cap.
Ingredients: prunus armeniaca kernel oil, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, persea gratissima oil, rosa canina fruit oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cylindrotheca fusiformis extract, tocopherol.