Kotanical Clary sage essential oil may help with easing panic and nervous tension. It has a history of being used as a women's health essential oil. Fresh and light, top notes like Clary Sage are often the first aromas to reach the nose and dissipate quickly. Notes: Warm, Herbaceous, Floral, Sweet.
Sweet and herbaceous Clary Sage essential oil blends well with essential oils in the citrus, floral, herbaceous and wood families. Try mixing with citrus oils like lime, lemon, and wild orange, and with other essential oils like frankincense, cypress, geranium, and sandalwood. For a diffuser recipe try blending strong lavender and spearmint with grounding clary sage.
Kotanical is the first company in Ireland to distill oil from natural native sources. Founder Karl Murray works with farmers and growers to produce Ireland’s first and only home-grown essential oils. Any essential oils that can’t be produced in Ireland are 100% Organic Certified. Kotanical oils are vegan friendly, certified cruelty-free and are never tested on animals.
- Add 4-12 drops to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer and inhale deeply for 5-10 minutes.
- For diffusing, add 10-15 drops to Stone diffuser.
- For massage, add 2 drops to 4 tsp carrier oil.
- For skincare, add 1 drop to 2 tsp carrier oil.
- Start with the lowest number of drops; increase as desired.
Country of Origin - France | Extraction - Steam distillation | Part of Plant - Flowers