Eucalyptus Essential Oil 10ml
Kotanical Eucalyptus Essential Oil is sourced from Portugal. You may be familiar with the scent of eucalyptus as it creates the refreshing scent in spas and therapy rooms around the world. Eucalyptus is an invigorating and powerful herbaceous scent. Breathe in the distinctly woody, sweet aroma of this well-loved oil to feel stimulated, refreshed and regenerated. Notes: Fresh, Stimulating, Herbal, Minty. (Avoid use around Animals)
Kotanical is the first company in Ireland to distill oil from natural native sources. Founder Karl Murray works with farmers and growers to produce Ireland’s first and only home-grown essential oils. Any essential oils that can’t be produced in Ireland are 100% Organic Certified. Kotanical oils are vegan friendly, certified cruelty-free and are never tested on animals.
- Adults: add 4-7 drops to 2 tsp of carrier oil and apply to the chest.
- Add 4-12 drops to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer and inhale deeply for 5-10 minutes.
- For diffusing, add 10-15 drops to the stone diffuser.
- For massage, add 2 drops to 4 tsp carrier oil.
- Start with the lowest number of drops; increase as desired.
Eucalyptus essential oil blends well with cedarwood, chamomile, cypress, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, marjoram, peppermint, pine, rosemary, and thyme.
Country of Origin - Portugal | Extraction - Steam distillation | Part of Plant - Leaves