Ylang Ylang Essential Oil 10ml
Kotanical’s most requested essential oil...
Kotanical Ylang Ylang Organic Essential Oil is sourced from Madagascar. The flowers for Kotanicals Ylang Ylang Essential Oil are picked and distilled immediately to ensure the highest quality essential oil. Large, intensely sweet and fragrant blossoms are harvested and distilled. Ranging in color from yellow to white to pink to mauve, the yellow flowers yield the most fragrant oil.
A very sensual oil that is perfect for an aphrodisiac massage blend, Sweetly floral with soft undertones and a warming effect, “the flower of all flowers” soothes and balances the skin and the mind while inspiring feelings of joy and hopefulness. Notes: Sweet, Floral, Sexy, Intense.
Ylang Ylang essential oil blends well with bergamot, geranium, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, lemon, marjoram, sandalwood, or vetiver.
Kotanical is the first company in Ireland to distill oil from natural native sources. Founder Karl Murray works with farmers and growers to produce Ireland’s first and only home-grown essential oils. Any essential oils that can’t be produced in Ireland are 100% Organic Certified. Kotanical oils are vegan friendly, certified cruelty-free and are never tested on animals.
- Add 5 drops to 2 tsp of carrier oil for local application.
- Add 4-12 drops to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer and inhale deeply for 5-10 minutes.
- For diffusing, add 10-15 drops to Stone diffuser.
- For massage, add 2 drops to 4 tsp carrier oil.
- For skincare, add 1 drop to 2 tsp carrier oil.
- Start with the lowest number of drops; increase as desired.
Country of Origin - Madagascar | Extraction - Steam distillation | Part of Plant - Flowering tops