A natural solid brush soap cleanser that gently removes makeup and cleans and moisturises makeup brush bristles.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Handmade in Co. Westmeath
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Palm oil free
- Plastic-free packaging
Made in Ireland, this vegan brush soap is super easy to use, featuring a solid formula with a shea butter and coconut milk base to ensure a deep, conditioning clean for all your brushes.
This natural soap is made from luxurious oils and butters and topped with a light lavender scent. The brush soap rinses away product build-up and bacteria that may be trapped between bristles. Your make-up brushes are left clean, moisturised and perfectly prepped for your next beauty look. A little goes a long way.
Made with all natural ingredients and no harmful chemicals, this soap is naturally antimicrobial and is an eco-friendly, plastic-free alternative to traditional brush cleaners. It’s easy to use and great for everyday use and the aluminium tin is perfect for travel.
How to use:
- Wet the brush bristles and run over the surface of the soap to create a lather.
- Rinse the bristles and swirl the brush bristles into the textured surface of a silicone mat, a sponge or the palm of your hand for a deeper clean.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water and repeat as necessary then leave brushes to dry flat.
- Rinse the surface of Solid Makeup Brush Cleaner then pat dry with a clean towel, until no surface water remains, and close the tin.
Sophie's mission is to help people support the planet and make the switch to using earth-friendly, sustainable bath and body products. Sophie’s products don’t contain any animal ingredients and are totally cruelty-free and are 100% plastic-free.
Ingredients: sodium olivate, sodium cocoate, sodium sheabutterate, glycerin, sodium cocoa butterate, sodium castorate, sodium sweet almonate, parfum, mica.