Millbee Beeswax Food Wraps are a natural, beautiful alternative to clingfilm that keeps your food fresher for longer!
Lunch Pack contains 3 x large wraps 33cm x 33cm. Simply seal using the warmth of your hands.
Each Millbee wrap is made with GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, Premium Grade A Irish Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil and Natural Tree Resin. The beeswax and jojoba oil have antibacterial qualities that help to keep your food fresh and allow you to use your Beeswax Food Wrap over and over. When used with care (wash in cold water only with mild detergent), you can get up to a year's use from your wraps.
Why switch to Millbee Beeswax Food Wraps?
- Keeps Food Fresher for Longer
- Antibacterial & Breathable
- Wash & Reuse up to 1 Year
- Sustainable & Compostable
- Reduces Plastic Waste
- Beautiful Botanical Print
Beeswax Food Wraps Care
- To clean wipe your wrap with a sponge or cloth, using cold water and mild detergent. Rinse and leave to dry.
- Do not expose to hot temperatures.
- Not suitable for a microwave.
- Do not use on raw meat or fish.
We love that all Millbee Beeswax Wraps are handcrafted by Jennifer in in her studio in Tullamore, Co. Offaly using raw Irish honey from her own bees as well as from other local beekeepers. Jennifer is passionate about sustainability and uses only organic cotton in her wraps and like us, cares that her products are fair and ethically produced.