For this colourful sustainable gift set we've paired our favourite insulated Neon Kactus coffee cup with a bar of our spectacular Bean & Goose specialty chocolate, handmade in Co. Wexford. Perfect as a Valentines gift for a special someone or a treat for yourself!
Each gift box is sustainably packed and contains:
- Neon Kactus Insulated Coffee Cup
- Bar of Bean & Goose chocolate
Choose one for every taste from these five great options:
- Free Spirit Turquoise - Bean & Goose Dark Bar - Sour Cherry Orchard
- Forever Young Grey - Bean & Goose Milk Bar - Sweet & Spicy Hazelnuts
- Dream Believer Red - Bean & Goose Dark Bar - Spicy Hazelnuts
- Super Sonic Blue - Bean & Goose Dark Bar - Unami Seaweed
- Rock Star Black - Bean & Goose Dark Bar - Spicy Hazelnuts
Neon Kactus Stainless Steel Insulated Coffee Cup 12oz/350ml
- Double wall stainless steel
- Vacuum sealed thermal insulation to keep your drink hot or cold
- Spill-proof – perfect on the go
- Lightweight and durable
- BPA free & 100% recyclable
- Easy to clean
Neil & Charlotte founded Neon Kactus with a mission to create sustainable, stylish and attention grabbing coffee cups which are designed to mirror the drinking pleasure of the coffee shop whilst reducing the need for single use cups and helping to create a greener planet for all. Their products are made with fully recyclable and sustainable materials like hand blown glass, stainless steel and silicone.
Bean and Goose Specialty Irish Chocolate
The founders and chocolatiers of Bean and Goose are sisters Karen and Natalie Keane who make their wonderful chocolate at Last Tree Farm based in the Wexford countryside. Bean and Goose chocolate combines the complex and rich flavours of single origin chocolate with ingredients that reflect and celebrate the Irish seasons.
Sustainability is at the fore front of Bean and Goose who partner with ‘bean to bar’ organic producer Original Beans to pay above fair-trade prices that are stable and protected from market fluctuations to farmers. This security means that farmers can focus on growing the best quality cocoa and has noticeably improved the income of 6,731 farm families while helping to protect the environment around them. Bean and Goose never have and never will use palm oil in any of their products and plant a tree for every bar.
And if that wasn’t enough reasons to love Bean and Goose, the taste is out of this world, it is hands down the nicest chocolate we’ve ever tasted.