Solid shampoo bar for dry hair made in West Cork, Ireland. Scented with an intoxicating blend of organic ylang ylang, bergamot, sweet orange, lavender and cedarwood essential oils, designed to balance sebum production and condition the hair and scalp. Regular use of organic Ylang Ylang essential oil is also reported to help prevent split ends.
- Because these shampoo bars are ph-balanced, no cider vinegar rinse is necessary and they lather in both hard and soft water and are gently enough to be used as a moisturizing body wash.
- Packaging is zero waste, choose either our handy recyclable aluminium travel tin or our refills packaged in fully recyclable, compostable and biodegradable glassine bags.
- Free from palm oil, SLS, Parabens, Silicones and Mica Pigments and containing only plant derived vegan material.
- If left in water, shampoo bars will dissolve and become mushy, so it's very important to allow the bars to air dry between uses.
Wet the bar and lather between your palms, either apply lather directly or stroke the bar over hair. Gently massage lather onto scalp and hair. Rinse and condition using one of our conditioner bars.
Organicules is a small, start up natural skin care business where everything is handmade by founder Susan in small batches in her artisan studio in West Cork. Inspired by the beauty of her natural surroundings Susan only uses natural, organic and vegan ingredients in Organicules products. That also means no aluminium, parabens, sulfates, silicones, artificial colours, artificial fragrances or palm oil. We love Susan’s zero waste philosophy with no plastic, microbeads or silicones in any product and gorgeous packaging that's either compostable, recyclable or reusable.
- Castor oil has many benefits for hair, including preventing hair loss, stimulating hair growth and moisturizing and conditioning dry hair. Organic Castor Oil contains approximately 85% of a fatty acid, called Ricinoleic acid, this fatty alcohol is unique to Castor Oil. Ricinoleic acid has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and analgesic properties. However, the most amazing property of Ricinoleic acid is it's ability to act as a humectant (ie; draw moisture from the air) and it is this property that makes Castor oil a superb moisturizer for dry and damaged hair.
- Coconut oil softens and nourishes hair strands and scalp, while also possessing high levels of Lauric acid which has anti-microbial properties .
- Aloe Vera's beneficial polysaccharides coat and penetrate the fibres of the hair, providing water-binding and moisturising properties, whilst cooling and conditioning the scalp.
- Snowflake Mushroom (Tremella Fuciformis) is a natural, vegan, alternative to hyaluronic acid, which is known for it's moisturizing properties. Tremella Fuciformis extract has the ability to hold water, it forms a light film over hair strands, locking in moisture thus helping to maintain the integrity of dry hair.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, also known as "Baby foam" due to it's exceptional mildness, is a conditioning cleansing agent which produces a rich and velvety lather.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSA), is a mild, sulfate free, foaming agent, not to be confused with potentially irritating SLS and SLES, which are derived from petroleum oil. Our SLSA conforms to both Cosmos and Ecocert regulations, being a 100% vegetable derived ingredient.
Ingredients: sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, cetearyl alcohol, coconut (coco nucifera) oil, isoamyl laurate, aqua(water), coco glucoside, propanediol, castor (ricinus communis) oil*, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) leaf extract, mushroom (tremella fuciformis) extract, vitamin e (tocopherol), gluconolactone, calcium gluconate, glyceryl oleate, isoamyl cocoate, caprylyl glycol,heptyl undecylenate, glyceryl caprylate, sodium benzoate, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylhydroxamic acid, sweet orange (citrus aurantium dulcis) peel oil*, cedarwood (cedrus atlantica) bark oil*, patchouli (pogostemon cablin) leaf oil*, lavender (lavandula angustifolia) herb oil*, ylang ylang (cananga odorata) flower oil*, bergamot (citrus aurantium bergamia) fruit oil*, citral**, limonene**, benzyl benzoate**,linalool**
organic* naturally occurring in essential oils**