Using essential oils extracted from the peel of fresh green limes, with the added herbaliciousness of a touch of basil.
- Pit Putty is an effective natural deodorant, safe for the whole family to use.
- A blend of plant oils, butters, naturally mined powders and scented with pure essential oils. 100% natural, aluminium free, vegan.
- Using only 100% natural and vegan ingredients, this innovative product is completely free from harmful chemicals, aluminium oxides and preservatives.
- Pit Putty claims to be the most effective natural deodorant available on the market and having used it ourselves for years we can say confidently that it is very very good.
- Plastic-free packaging
- Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free
Luke and Laura developed Pit Putty in their kitchen in Sligo in 2015. Their journey came about after Laura’s work colleague was diagnosed with skin cancer and her doctor’s professional advice was to stop using unnatural skincare products that contain chemicals such as SLS, found in detergent soaps and body washes. They decided to cut out all unnatural ingredients from their skincare swapped all their products for natural alternatives. But they were unable to find a deodorant that cut the mustard so they decided to make their own and Pit Putty was born!
Directions For Use
- Scoop out a bean sized amount of Pit Putty
- Melt between your fingers and massage gently into your fresh pits
- All day freshness for all the family
- This scent is not recommended for use during pregnancy
- Apply sparingly to fresh armpits. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Arrowroot Powder, Organic Coconut Oil, Naturally Mined Baking Soda, Candelilla Wax, Sunflower Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Lime Oil, Mandarin Oil, Basil Oil, Calendula Flower Extract.
Contains Certified Organic Ingredients
Caution: Contains Basil, Avoid During Pregnancy.