Soap Lovers Gift Box
The Hoyne family have been hand making soaps in Killaloe, Co. Clare since 1996. Their philosophy is to use the finest food grade oils, natural plant-based colour and 100% pure essential oils. All their soaps are free from palm oil and palm oil derivatives and are vegan friendly and cruelty free.
In this gift box we've paired our two most popular Pam Free Soaps - Classic Irish Lavender and Lemon Freesia with a handmade solid teak self-draining soap dish from Wild Atlantic Wood in West Cork.
Also included are two travel/guest sized bars.
Wild Atlantic Wood - Flat & Recessed versions
This solid wood soap dish has been handcrafted and sanded to a smooth finish and then finished with a coat of Danish Oil to add a further level of protection.
- Handmade in West Cork
- Sustainably sourced and foraged timber
- Sealed with Danish Oil
- Wide grooves for drainage
Olive Wood Version
A natural olive wood rustic soap dish. Each of these stunning soap dishes is completely unique, as they're all hand-carved from a piece of olive tree wood, taken from retired trees which are no longer producing olives. Includes draining holes to keep your soap dry between uses.
- Keep your bathroom or kitchen sink area clean
- Helps soap last longer by drying out between use
- Each dish is unique - carved from a piece of sustainable olive wood
- Includes drainage holes
- Handmade in Germany
Solid Beech Wood Version
Each soap dish is carved from a piece of beech wood and hand painted with beautiful water based colours. The soap dish has water draining holes and grooves to help your soap last longer.
- Sustainably sourced FSC certified wood
- Handmade and hand painted with vegan paint
- Plastic free and biodegradable
- Soap lasts longer when kept dry between use
- 100% plastic free packaging