This Sustainable Cleaning Starter Kit includes powerful concentrated cleaning sachets to clean all areas of your home and a set of five reusable glass bottles. The sachets are made from plant-derived, sustainably sourced ingredients that simply dissolve in water.
This starter pack includes:
- 4 x Clear glass spray bottles 500ml
- 1 x Clear glass screw top bottle
- 1 x Antibacterial Bathroom Cleaner (Ylang Ylang)
- 1 x Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner (Coconut & Lime)
- 1 x Oven Cleaner (Low odour)
- 1 x Floor Cleaner (Sandalwood)
- 1 x Glass & Mirror Cleaner (Apple & Mint)
- Bright labels to stick on your reusable bottles
- Instruction & information card
Make cleaning your home easy while still being kind to the environment with no harmful chemicals and up to 70% natural, vegan ingredients.
The starter kit includes 5 recyclable glass bottles for easy use with the cleaning sachets.
The sachets contain a mix of exotic fragrances, created with essential oils; Ylang-ylang, coconut & lime, sandalwood, and apple & mint leaving fresh fruity scents drifting through your home.
- 100% plastic free
- A mix of subtle fragrances
- Up to 70% natural ingredients
- 100% recyclable packaging
- BPA and SLS free
- Vegan and cruelty free
EcoVibe was born in 2018 from a group of people who are passionate about making it easier for everyone to live more consciously so that together we can have a positive impact. They aim to try to help people make small swaps that make a difference.
The EcoVibe Soluble Cleaning Sachets are made in collaboration with Iron & Velvet so you can expect the same lovely fragrances and strong cleaning power.
How to use:
- Rinse your empty bottle with water before use
- Place one of your cleaning sachets into the bottle
- Add lukewarm water (check instruction card for ml)
- Shake well
Store in a dry place, away from sunlight. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never use a sachet neat, always dissolve in water as directed. Test on a small inconspicuous section before use.
Ingredients: The sachets are based on naturally derived plant extracts and materials including pure essential oils for fragrances, a sustainably sourced palm oil derived soap, a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture. Also used is C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol at less than 0.4% and Monoethanolamine at less than 0.01% in the end cleaning solution for stabilising the essential oils and ensuring a safe pH. The antibacterial agent is Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-14 (even-numbered)-alkyldimethyl, chlorides which is only found in the antibacterial products.