Tabitha Eve - Konjac Face Sponge Pink Clay
The Konjac Sponge is an all natural and sustainable replacement for the natural sea sponge (which is a living creature!) This sponge is made from the the root of a konjac plant and is hard until moistened, when it becomes silky soft. It's great for sensitive skin and can be used on the face or body to gently cleanse and exfoliate. It's beautifully gentle, even soft enough for babies and great for applying facial washes and even for removing make up.
The konjac sponge is 100% natural and plastic-free. With good care, your sponge will last 2 to 3 months with daily use.
- Gently exfoliates
- Gentle and soft when moistened – ideal for sensitive skin
- Can be used on babies and children
- Use on its own or with a cleanser of your choice
- Ideal for daily use, use twice daily for the best effects
- Cruelty-Free, Plastic-Free, Vegan & Biodegradable
- Konjac's pH balance is slightly alkaline - perfect for your skin
- Benefits most skin types, especially combination or oily
- Made of 100% natural konjac.
The sponge should NOT be wrung out, but should be allowed to dry naturally. As with any sponge, you should replace every 2 - 3 months. Your konjac sponge is compostable.
We love Tabitha Eve because founder Debbie Rees works with a local team of sewists (sew + artists) to create beautiful and functional reusable textiles, from make up wipes to dish cloths. Debbie believes in being kinder to the planet we live on. She's waging a personal war against wastefulness and plastic pollution and we're here for it! All products are 100% plastic free and use ethically sourced and organically produced fabrics.