Lovely zero waste alternatives to bottled shampoo and aerosol deodorants. All Three Hills products are handmade in Meath using only natural ingredients. Each set contains a solid shampoo, cream deodorant, handmade soap and a beautiful oiled teak soap dish handmade in West Cork by Wild Atlantic Wood.
Fresh & Fruity
- 1 x Solid Shampoo for All Hair Types - Orange Peel & Ylang Ylang
- 1 x Irish Oak Handmade Self Draining Soap Dish
- 1 x Three Hills Handmade Soap - Ginger Lime
- 1 x Three Hills Go Fresh Deodorant Cream
Warm & Woody
- 1 x Solid Shampoo for Normal Hair -Amla & Sweet Marjoram
- 1 x Irish Oak HandmadeSelf Draining Soap Dish
- 1 x Three Hills Handmade Soap - Cyprus Cedarwood
- 1 x Three Hills Forest Shadow Deodorant Cream
Three Hills products are all handmade in small batches in Ireland using the finest nourishing ingredients. They are palm-oil free and contain no artificial colours or fragrances, no harsh chemicals, parabens, SLS/SLES, alcohol or petrochemicals. Only pure essential oils are used for fragrance (never synthetic fragrance oils). Effective, natural, simple, eco-friendly, vegan-friendly and never tested on animals. Comes in a reusable and recyclable aluminium tin.
Wood craft, designed and made by Paddy O’Callaghan just outside of Cahir in Co. Tipperary. Since he was a child Paddy has had a fascination with timber and going to the forest. “This stemmed from hanging out with my father & Grandfather at the age of 10/11 every September or October going for firewood. Nowadays, rather than having beautiful trees be cut up for firewood, I prefer to repurpose them as functional artistic pieces in peoples homes.” Paddy has been woodcrafting since 1998 when he began his apprenticeship with a master craftsman in Bansha. Paddy only works with sustainably sourced timber including salvaged wood.