Savon de Marseille soap contains no dyes, no perfume and no lye. It is often recommended by dermatologists for patients with irritated or sensitive skin, dry skin, psoriasis, or eczema.
- Made from 100% cold pressed vegetable oils
- Contains 72% pure vegetable oils
- Made with marine ash and sea salted water
- No dyes or chemical preservatives
- No parabens or surfactants
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Made in France
Great for your skin
The moisturizing , softening and hypoallergenic properties of this olive soap will take care of your skin on a daily basis. The beauty benefits associated with olive oil and palm are renowned, but both can be rather messy to apply. By using a Savon de Marseille soap daily, you will enjoy hydrating and anti-ageing beauty benefits as well as:
- Gentle and natural skin exfoliation
- Softer and smoother skin
- Powerful antioxidants - primarily vitamins A and E
- Hydrated and healthy skin
- A chemical-free makeup remover
- An excellent alternative to shaving cream
- A soap that is safe from head to toe
- A natural method of relieving itching, redness, and skin irritation
Great for your dishes
It is an excellent degreaser for your pans, for the sink and the worktop.
Great for your laundry
It is great for hand washing and even gentle enough for babies. Some also use the soap to wash their infant's clothing or other delicate lingerie and laundry items. You can use it to pre-wash stubborn stains or just use a few flakes as a laundry wash.
Ingredients: Sodium Palmate, Olive oil and saponified coconut, Water, Natural vegetable glycerin