Banish the blues with this colourful set that will cheer up any work or study space.
Corkcicle Insulated Canteen
Every time you use your Canteen, you help the environment by reducing plastic waste in landfills and the ocean. Corkcicle have partnered with the charity: water to ensure that whenever you buy a Corkcicle product you help fund clean water projects in Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Nepal and Cambodia.
The colourfully cool Canteen is triple insulated which keeps your drinks comfortably cool for up to 25 hours and piping hot for up to 12 hours. The modern metal water bottle features a wide mouth so that you are able to easily pop ice cubes inside, a non-slip base to keep it from slipping and flat sides for easy-gripping. Corkcicle’s Canteen is fitted with a leak-proof screw-on cap which prevents air and liquid from escaping, no leaks and no bottle sweat!.
- Keep drinks ice cold for 25 hours or piping hot for 12
- Made from BPA-free triple-insulated stainless-steel
- Stainless steel interior lining doesn't affect or retain taste
- Screw-on cap with easy-grip flat sides
- Stay-put, silicone bottom
- Wide mouth design fits ice cubes to keep drinks extra cold
- Triple insulation means no condensation when cold
- Easy to clean - Shatterproof - Leak proof
- 16oz / 473.2ml or 9oz/270ml
Badly Made Books
They are rubbish……. but in a good way. Badly Made Books use papers made from recycled fibres and post consumer waste, including used coffee cups, that's given a new life in your notebook. They are anything but badly made! The recycled tape binding means that their notebooks lie flat allowing you to comfortably write on both sides of the page. All Badly Made Books are printed, bound and shipped from their workshop in Cork City.
A5 lay flat paper notebook made from recycled paper and a paperback cover made from 83% post-consumer waste. The note paper itself is 100% recycled paper and is tape bound so it opens flat for ease of use.
- 320gsm cairn board paperback with pigment digital print
- Made from ~83% post-consumer waste
- 112 pages of 140gsm recycled note paper made from used coffee cups
- Poem included (inside cover)
- Inks made from by products of rice production
- Designed, printed & made in Cork City
- Available with blank or lined pages
- Tape-bound binding opens flat
- Pocket in the back
- Almost A5 Size: 200 x 140mm