Just as robustly strong and roomy as the short handled bag, but these come with long handles. They are great for over the buggy, pushchair, wheelchair or your shoulder!
Made from GOTS certified organic cotton, these handy string bags are perfect for carrying groceries and other shopping. Turtle Bags are much greener alternative to plastic bags!
These Turtle Bags have a long handle and the net design allows the contents to breathe, making this cotton bag ideal for carrying or storing fruit and veg or even clothing, but really these eco-friendly bags can be used for anything.
- Ethically sourced, fair trade, eco-friendly, 100% organic cotton, reusable shopping bags
- Extremely strong, durable, washable, reusable and stylish alternative to plastic bags
- These classic organic cotton string bags are naturally super strong. The bags have been checked out by 'Which?' and will take up to 40kg (if you're feeling strong enough!)
- Scrunch up easily to fit in your handbag or pocket to keep with you or keep them in the car ready for next time
- These string bags carry like a carrier bag, are great for buggies and can even be used as vegetable storage bags.
- If they get a bit grubby, just pop them in the wash and they're as good as new!
Turtle bags were originally inspired by the plight of the turtle who mistake plastic bags as a food source, but the impact of plastic bags on the environment goes much further... Say no to plastic bags and help stop the plastic pollution with these 100% organic cotton string bags. Turtle Bags work with fair trade partners who share their environmental values to supply environmentally friendly bags.
Turtle Bags organic cotton bags are certified under the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), which means no chemical pesticides or fertilisers are used in the production of the bags or the fabric and farmers must work under safe conditions with an agreed minimum wage.