Filter refills for the patented Aarke Purifier & ReFilter System. The granules reduce chlorine, heavy metals and limescale, turning tap water into a cleaner, more pleasurable experience.
- Filters up to 3x120 litres of water
- The filtered water is ideal for carbonation, or for brewing the perfect cup of coffee or tea
- Made in collaboration with BWT, one of the world’s leading water technology companies
The Pure filter granules are made exclusively for the Aarke Purifier. The granules are poured into the Purifier’s filter cartridge and reduce chlorine, heavy metals and limescale. The result is cleaner, more pleasurable tap water. Made in collaboration with Austrian BWT, one of the world’s leading water technology companies. The granules are sold in a 3-pack of refill bags. One bag filters up to 120 liters of water and lasts up to 4 weeks.
Available in two versions:
- Pure: The Pure filter granules reduce chlorine, heavy metals and limescale.
- Enriched: The Enrich filter granules contain added magnesium and turn your tap water into alkaline water by increasing its pH value. This is the upgraded and enriched version of Aarke Pure filter granules, with added benefits.
The inner part of the Purifier, the ReFilter System™, is made of stainless steel. This is a more durable and hygienic choice than common plastic. The entire system can be cleaned in the dishwasher without scratching, which prevents microbiological growth. You can even boil it.
Together with the filter system, the filter granules are available in customized refill bags. The granules are poured into the ReFilter System’s™ stainless-steel cartridge. This differs from the conventional technology, where a plastic cartridge and the filters are combined in one disposable plastic container. That container must then be thrown away.