Hanna’s Vegan Wax Wraps are reusable food wraps handmade in Cork using 100% Cotton. Use your wax-wrap instead of single-use plastic to keep your food fresh
- Contains: 1 Mini 20x20cm, 1 Midi 25x25cm & 1 Maxi 35x35cm
- Made from 100% Cotton with Eco Soy wax, Candelilla wax, Pine resin and Organic Jojoba oil.
- Handmade in Cork
- Please note: fabric patterns vary
To use fold the wax-wrap around a fruit, vegetables, sandwiches, bowl or other food and gently heat with your hands to seal.
Why switch to Hanna's Vegan-wax Food Wraps?
- Keeps Food Fresher for Longer
- Wash & Reuse up to 1 Year
- Sustainable & Compostable
- Reduces Plastic Waste
Vegan Wax Food Wraps Care
- Clean with lukewarm water and soap and hang to dry. Reuse.
- Refresh your wax-wrap every few months by placing on baking paper in the oven for a few minutes at 70-100 degrees.
- The wax coating on the Bee-wrap will decrease with use. If you would like to restore it and increase the stickiness you can re-wax your wrap with our vegan DIY wax bar.
- Do not expose to hot temperatures.
- Not suitable for a microwave.
- Do not use on raw meat or fish.
As the wax and resin melt into the fabric some spots or discolouration may
occur. This is natural and does not affect the performance of your wax-wrap.
At the end of its life you can cut up your wrap into strips and add to your compost bin or use them as firelighters,” Hanna's top tip is to go out and collect pine cones and wrap strips around them to make your own fire starters.
Originally from Sweden, Hanna is also a keen gardener and her garden is also home to her flock of rescue hens.