A plant based anti-bacterial surface cleaner from OceanSaver that kills 99.9% of bacteria, ideal for surfaces where food is prepared, in fridges, high-chairs, toilets and bins. The concentrated formula comes in the form of a refill drop that dissolves in water to create 750ml of anti-bac cleaner, so you can reuse an old bottle to help avoid extra plastic waste. The formula is completely biodegradable, vegan and cruelty free.
- Proven cleaning power
- Plant-based, plastic-free and non toxic
- Free from triclosan, parabens, SLS, SLES and palm oil
- Vegan friendly & not tested on animals
- Biodegradable & suitable for septic tanks
- Packaged in recyclable cardboard
Save your home from bacteria and the ocean from plastic. This powerful anti-bacterial surface spray gives guaranteed results from the kitchen to the bathroom and beyond. Proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria and even has the Good Housekeeping tick of approval.
The perfect replacement to your existing antibacterial spray that is not only eco-friendly, but biodegradable and plant-based too!
- Concentrated cleaning refill: Just add water! Proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria in all areas of your home – blitz the kitchen, bathroom and beyond
- Eco-friendly clean: Superior, sustainable plant-based cleaning with zero plastic waste. 100% plastic free with a fresh Ocean fragrance
- 3 simple steps to a powerful clean: Drop, shake and spray! Pop a pod into our Bottle for Life (or any old plastic bottle), add water and go
- Kind to the planet, kind to your home: Non toxic, biodegradable and not tested on animals. Help us to rid our oceans of single use plastic
How To use
It’s easy to use…Simply Drop, Add Water, Shake & Clean Spotlessly.
Place one EcoDrop into a clean 750ml spray bottle and fill to the top with water. Screw on the spray-top and shake. Leave to stand until the drop is fully dissolved. Spray from a distance of 20cm and leave to stand for 2 minutes then wipe down with a clean, damp cloth.
If you are reusing an old spray bottle, give it a good rinse before use and apply the stickers included in the pack to the bottle.
>30% Non-ionic Surfactants, Phenoxyethanol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Perfumes, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral. Per 100g of product contains 2g Benzalkonium chloride.
WARNING: Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF ON SKIN: Rinse skin with water. IF IN EYES: Rinse immediately with plenty of water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: seek medical advice. IF SWALLOWED: Seek medical advice immediately and show this label. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please note: The above safety information is for concentrated pods only. Once diluted with water at home, these warnings no longer apply. Please refer to the dilute sticker included in the pack.