Atlantic Aromatics Lavender Organic 10ml
- Botanical name: Lavendula angustafolia
- Extraction method: steam distillation
- Part of plant: flowers
- Origin: France - certified organic
Atlantic Aromatics Lavender Oil AOP Appellation d'Origine Protégée is a certified organic essential oil distilled from the flower lavendula angustifolia. It is an extremely versatile essential oil and is perfect to use to relax, either on its own, or blended. This stunningly scented oil is thought to aid breathing when suffering from a cold. Simply put a few drops in hot water, and breathe in the amazing vapours with a towel over your head to feel the relief. This wonderfully scented essential oil is a favourite in the Evergreen office. When using essential oils, generally the ones suited to you are the oils which aromas you like best; unless of course, it is being used for a specific purpose.
Atlantic Aromatics is family owned and the longest established essential oil company in Ireland. They source their oils directly from small and medium sized organic farmers and distillers around the world. David Kelly and his team specialise in oils that are ethically produced, grown organically or sustainably wild harvested. They are certified by Organic Trust.
Essential oils come in many different grades from and levels of purity. To maintain their high standards Atlantic Aromatics are guided by four key principles since they started in 1984.
- Purity - All oils that carry the Atlantic Aromatics name have a guarantee of purity. Sourced directly from farmers and distillers or reputable traders in therapeutic oils who share their ethos.
- Natural Principles - Atlantic Aromatics supply oils derived from plants which are grown as close to nature as possible (preferably in their native regions). They specialise in oils produced from plants grown organically or are sustainably wild harvested.
- Aroma - They choose oils with rich, intense aromas which have been skillfully distilled to produce oils that truly represent the plants from which they are derived.
- Value - Minimal packaging, avoiding as many unnecessary costs as possible. This allows them to supply premium quality oils at reasonable and accessible prices.