Atlantic Aromatics Ylang Ylang Organic 5ml
- Botanical name: Cananga odorata
- Extraction method: steam distillation
- Part of plant: flowers
- Origin: Madagascar - certified organic
- Ylang Ylang complete is produced by a long distillation of the flowers, producing an oil with a great richness of aroma.
- A complete perfume with base, middle, and top notes, blends well with most oils. Our oil comes from a fair trade operation in Madagascar
Atlantic Aromatics is family owned and the longest established essential oil company in Ireland. They source their oils directly from small and medium sized organic farmers and distillers around the world. David Kelly and his team specialise in oils that are ethically produced, grown organically or sustainably wild harvested. They are certified by Organic Trust.
Essential oils come in many different grades from and levels of purity. To maintain their high standards Atlantic Aromatics are guided by four key principles since they started in 1984.
- Purity - All oils that carry the Atlantic Aromatics name have a guarantee of purity. Sourced directly from farmers and distillers or reputable traders in therapeutic oils who share their ethos.
- Natural Principles - Atlantic Aromatics supply oils derived from plants which are grown as close to nature as possible (preferably in their native regions). They specialise in oils produced from plants grown organically or are sustainably wild harvested.
- Aroma - They choose oils with rich, intense aromas which have been skilfully distilled to produce oils that truly represent the plants from which they are derived.
- Value - Minimal packaging, avoiding as many unnecessary costs as possible. This allows them to supply premium quality oils at reasonable and accessible prices.