Bamboo Toothbrush Adult Soft - Multipack
More than 3.5 plastic toothbrushes are produced each year and most of these end up in oceans and landfill. Choose Nature, Not Plastic’ with a Bambooth bamboo toothbrush.
- The first bamboo toothbrush accredited by the Oral Health Foundation
- Lasts just as long as an ordinary plastic toothbrush
- Eco friendly toothbrush with a biodegradable handle
- Nylon bristles are fully recyclable
- Each brush sold helps conservation projects
- Small Irish-owned company
- Slimline– Colourful, stylish patented handle with a slimline contoured neck & head for optimal comfort.
- Handle made of MOSO bamboo – 100% biodegradable. Bamboo is also naturally antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal. Bamboo brilliance!
- Bristles are multilength BPA-free nylon
- Packaging/ Carrier tube is made from card and can be used as a handy travel tube and upcycled or recycled when finished with
- Paint used on the handle is an eco-friendly, water-based paint that will degrade along with the handle
Disposing of your bamboo toothbrush
Bambooth’s handle will biodegrade and return to the earth within 6 months if placed in domestic or commercial composting. Please remove the bristles first by either snapping off the head or using a pliers to pull the bristles out. The bristles can be recycled as plastics if placed in a larger recyclable container. Removing the bristles with a pliers will remove a tiny metal staple that is used to clamp the bristles to the handle.
Caring for your bamboo toothbrush
Bambooth is made from a natural material which will last longer when kept dry (most toothbrushes prefer this anyway :). We recommend you dry it after use and store it in a dry place. Over time the wood may become lighter and fade- this will not affect the quality of brushing. For best results, dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush every 2 – 3 months.
Supporting conservation efforts
For every Bambooth toothbrush sold 10c is donated to conservation efforts promoting sustainability & habitat restoration. Bambooth have picked 4 charities which represent 4 types of ecosystem- coral, marine, ocean and forest.
- The Coral Pink bambooth contributes to Coral Reef Alliance, an international charity whose mission is to save the world’s coral reefs.
- The Aqua Marine bambooth contributes to the Marine Conservation Society which is the UK’s leading marine charity. It works to ensure the seas are healthy, pollution-free and protected
- The Sea Blue bambooth contributes to Plastic Oceans which is a global organisation whose mission is to stop plastic reaching the oceans within a generation.
- The Forest Green bambooth contributes to the Jane Goodall Institute which is a global organisation empowering people to make a difference for all living things.