Bosco is Bosco, not a boy, not a girl, just Bosco: a cheeky, lovely, funny, slightly-cracked, irrepressible, eternal five-year-old who lives in a box and who loves nothing more than to just be Bosco and meet all the boys and girls."My name is Bosco. I live in a box. I’m not a boy or a girl I’m just Bosco.
- Designed in Galway
- Made in the EU
- Vegan friendly & cruelty free
- 100% recyclable card packaging
- Seamless design for comfort
- Certified Oeko-tex combed cotton (80%)
Irish Socksciety are best friends Alex and Joanna who love all that is quirky and humorous about contemporary Ireland. These pals feel that feet have lots to say, and to help them talk, they design their colourful and funny socks in Galway, on the west coast of Ireland, in the middle of the beautiful Wild Atlantic Way. The conversations in Ireland and the turn of phrase has inspired this company from day one with their witty take on Irish society and the way in which we connect with each other. Now a range of beanie hats are adding more to the chat.
Available in two unisex sizes:
For shoe sizes UK 3–7 go for size EU 36–40
- For shoe sizes UK 8–2 go for sizes EU 41–46
Irish Socksciety socks are made of high standard combed cotton. To make sure each pair is perfect, the machines used (Italian ones u-la-la!) accept only 100% combed cotton, certified Oeko-tex. The 168 needle machine construction works precisely to make sure every sock is uniquely strong and very soft. The socks have a seamless finish for the best possible comfort. They are made of 80% cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane.
- Start with cutting the label with scissors rather than ripping it off as it may cause damage.
- These socks meet the highest standards but your care will surely help them live a longer and happier life.
- Please turn them inside out and wash at temperature of 30°C/86°F.
- Bleaching or ironing is socks least favourite thing so please try to avoid it.
- Even though our socks are durable, tumble drying is not highly recommended.
- Once washed and dried, wear them proud.