A set of 4 biodegradable sponge cloths, 100% plastic-free and made of natural renewable resources, cotton, wood pulp & flax. They do not emit micro-plastic pollution, unlike classic sponge cloths.
- These sponge cloths are very absorbent, durable and reusable
- Great for cleaning kitchens, bathrooms and all around the house
- Reusable and home compostable after use
- Biodegradable sponge cloths.
- A set of 4 different water-based prints
- 100% plastic-free and vegan
- Made in Europe
Compostable sponge cleaning cloths, 100% plastic-free and made of renewable resources.
Made with 70% cellulose and 30% cotton. Water-based inks. 100% natural sponge cloths. Certified according to Oeko-Tex standard 100.
These sponge cloths are very absorbent, durable and reusable. Home compostable after use.
Directions: Wet the sponge cloth then squeeze it and use for cleaning kitchens, bathrooms and all around the house. Rinse the cloth after use.
Wash: Dishwasher safe or washing machine. The cloths can be washed at 30-60c, line dry. Reuse over and over again, then home compostable after use.
Size:172 × 200 mm