Protect against leaks with these washable Nursing Pads, made with three layers of protection including organic bamboo terry toweling and organic cotton and with a fun print on the reverse. These pads are very absorbent without creating excess bulk and naturally form to the shape of your breast after they are washed and dried. To be as breathable as possible, these pads do not contain a waterproof layer.
- Set of 3 matching pairs, reusable, washable cloth breast pads.
- Washable and reusable
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
- Absorbency increases after the first few washes
- Each pad is 10.5cm/4” diameter
- Made from 2 layers of organic bamboo terry towelling, topped with 95% cotton 5% lycra.
- Edges are overlock stitched with rainbow thread for durability and to prevent fraying
- Handmade in Waterford
Machine wash at 40 degrees, and line dry or tumble dry on low. Can be washed in a lingerie bag to keep them together. It is not recommended to use fabric softeners as it will coat the fabric, reducing absorbency. Fabric has not been pre washed, wash before use, fabric may shrink up to 10%.
Finished with overlocked edges and packaged in an eco-friendly recycled paper label.
Why we love Mily Designs
Catherine from Mily Designs is interested in beautiful, interesting and unusual fabrics used in places you wouldn’t always see them. Guaranteed to brighten up your day, these feel good reusables combine funky patterns and GOTS organic hard wearing fabrics. Based in Waterford, Catherine sews her funky reusables when her babies are asleep. She has a passion for upcycling using offcuts from her clothing making to reduce waste and even repurposes hessian coffee bags from Trá Coffee Roasters to make her Unsponge scrubbers.