Scientifically proven to increase skin elasticity*. This oil is freshly pressed and smells lightly of liquorice. Ideal for use on the face, neck, décolletage and areas that need a little elasticity boost.
- Scientifically proven to increase skin elasticity
- Pure, cold pressed oil
- Untreated, natural and made from European seeds
- Use day and night, can be mixed with other oils
- Packed in recyclable amber glass bottle
- Texture: medium thick
- Scent: liquorice-like
A recent study proved that Blackberry and Dill extracts magically increased skin elasticity. In the study the participants used extracts for three months and observed a significant difference. Read the study here.
INCREASE SKIN ELASTICITY
A recent study proved that the mix of Blackberry and Dill extras improve skin elasticity.
As we age, our skin experiences a loss of structural elastin, which results in the skin’s inability to stretch and recoil (decrease in elasticity) and manifests as loss of skin firmness and sagging, especially around the face, décolletage and the neck areas. ;
Blackberry extract induces elastin gene expression, elastin promoter activity and decreases the loss of skin elasticity.
Dill extract induces elastin, collagen and LOXL1 gene expression, resulting in enhanced fibre cross-linking in human skin explants. Both extracts mixed together showed the most optimal and potent combo. Clinically, the blackberry and dill combination treatment increased the skin’s elasticity on average of 25%.
How to use
- We recommend you use the oil as a serum on the areas affected by the loss of elasticity alone or with other products. The oil is medium heavy and smells of licorice. Blackberry oil is 100% no-waste oil.
- Place a few drops of the Face and Neck Oil on your palm and massage them into the clean skin. You can follow with a moisturiser, although it is not necessary, as the oil is rich and nourishing on its own. Don’t forget a sunscreen. Use daily.
Ingredients: Anethum Graveolens Seed Oil (Dill Seed Oil), Rubus Fruticosus Seed (Blackberry Seed Oil), Oil contains 50/50 ratio
The Witchery CPH are a cruelty free company and never test on animals. All our products are local and sustainable. We use seeds that by-products of the European food production farming, ensuring huge savings of carbon footprint and water. Local seeds mean little transport and no lengthy storage. Strict EU farming laws also ensure the highest quality of the seeds available on the market, making our products not only sustainable but also of incredible quality.