Organic non-applicator tampons wrapped in recyclable paper. Crafted with only eco-conscious and sustainable ingredients.
100% certified organic cotton non-applicator tampons, wrapped in recyclable paper. Available in three absorbencies, protecting you naturally.
- Breathable and naturally absorbent 100% certified organic cotton tampon
- 8 grooves to provide enhanced absorption & protection
- Clinically proven to be non-irritating & suitable for sensitive skin
- Expands gently widthways, for a comfortable fit
- 100% organic, woven cord, not glued
- Wrapped in recyclable paper to keep product clean before use
Just as we’re all unique, so are our periods. Our certified organic, non-applicator tampons are available in three absorbencies, ensuring you have the correct product for your level of flow:
- Medium: Light to Medium flow 6-9g
- Super: Medium to Heavy flow 9-12g
- Super Plus: Heavy flow 12-15g
The average woman uses approximately 11,000 disposable period products in her lifetime. The majority of conventional disposable period products can be made from between 6% and 90% plastic. According to the Irish Times the average pack of sanitary towels contains as much plastic as six plastic bags! Grace & Green was founded to combat this harmful waste. If you want to live a greener lifestyle, one of the first things you should change is your period products. Grace & Green have created plastic-free, ethical and eco-friendly tampons, liners and sanitary pads that biodegrade at the same rate as an orange peel. Their range is made from 100% organic cotton, recycled paper and plant-based materials. They support the amazing work of the Unmentionables charity who fight period poverty around the world
Reasons we love Grace & Green
- Made with breathable & naturally absorbent 100% certified organic cotton
- Sustainably-sourced, natural, plant based materials, which are highly effective at locking away menstrual blood. With the absence of synthetic or unnecessary materials, ensures your skin is able to breathe and stay dry.
- The entire range is 100% biodegradable and plastic-free.
- They support the work of the Unmentionables charity fighting period poverty around the world
- Vegan friendly and cruelty-free