This lavender scented multipurpose cleaner concentrated refill drop will make 750ml of cleaning product once diluted. It’s made from plant based ingredients to effectively remove dirt and stains from surfaces all around you home without harming the environment. The refill drop from OceanSaver allows you to reuse old cleaning bottles instead of buying new plastic bottles repeatedly, and the formula is completely biodegradable, vegan and cruelty free.
- Proven cleaning power
- Plant-based, plastic-free and non toxic
- Free from triclosan, parabens, SLS, SLES and palm oil
- Vegan friendly & not tested on animals
- Biodegradable & suitable for septic tanks
- Packaged in recyclable cardboard
A powerful anti-bacterial surface spray that gives guaranteed results from the kitchen to the bathroom and beyond. Proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria and even has the Good Housekeeping tick of approval.
The perfect replacement to your existing antibacterial spray that is not only eco-friendly, but biodegradable and plant-based too!
- Concentrated cleaning refill: Just add water! All in one Multi-Purpose cleaning spray for the daily spruce up - leaving a calming scent of lavender
- Eco-friendly clean: Superior, sustainable plant-based cleaning with zero plastic waste. 100% plastic free with a fresh, uplifting fragrance
- 3 simple steps to a powerful clean: Drop, shake and spray! Pop a pod into our Bottle for Life (or any old plastic bottle), add water and go
- Kind to the planet, kind to your home: Non toxic, biodegradable and not tested on animals. Help us to rid our oceans of single use plastic
Free from triclosan, parabens, SLS, SLES, palm oil, DMDM hydantoin, GM ingredients, artificial colours, animal testing and plastic. Suitable for vegans. Biodegradable and suitable for septic tanks.
How To use
It’s easy to use…Simply Drop, Add Water, Shake & Clean Spotlessly.
Place one EcoDrop into a clean 750ml spray bottle and fill to the top with water. Screw on the spray-top and shake. Leave to stand until the drop is fully dissolved. Spray from a distance of 20cm and leave to stand for 2 minutes then wipe down with a clean, damp cloth.
If you are reusing an old spray bottle, give it a good rinse before use and apply the stickers included in the pack to the bottle.
>30% Non-ionic Surfactants, Phenoxyethanol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Perfumes, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral. Per 100g of product contains 2g Benzalkonium chloride.
WARNING: Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF ON SKIN: Rinse skin with water. IF IN EYES: Rinse immediately with plenty of water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: seek medical advice. IF SWALLOWED: Seek medical advice immediately and show this label. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Please note: The above safety information is for concentrated pods only. Once diluted with water at home, these warnings no longer apply. Please refer to the dilute sticker included in the pack.