neat - Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner Refill - Seagrass & Lotus
Small but mighty, this 30ml concentrate provides a 500ml multi-surface cleaner when mixed with tap water.
No more shipping water and no more plastic bottles! Simply fill your neat. refill bottle or another reusable spray bottle with 470ml of tap water, add the concentrated refill and shake.
Sometimes the most simple solution is the best. We removed the water, and packaged our formula in materials that are widely recycled and not going to end up in landfill or the ocean. Less CO2 emissions and no single use plastic. Just add tap water at home for instant and convenient cleaning products.
We love the neat. philosophy to give people simple solutions to help fight the plastic crisis. Neat's founder Irishman Ryan McSorley designed neat. to be both eco-friendly and aesthetically pleasing with gorgeous fragrances that we're more used to finding in scented candles and diffusers than in traditional cleaning products. Neat delivers brilliant results with no single-use plastic and without the need to ship unnecessary water (*90% of traditional cleaning products are made up of water).
The Multi Surface Cleaner is suitable on most surfaces including, wood, glass, stainless steel, tile, laminates, sealed stone, granite and marble. It is not suitable for unsealed stone, granite or marble. It is recommended to test in a discreet spot.
- Aqua: Water, purified from municipal water sources, Holds components in solution
- Alcohol ethoxylate: Mild non-ionic surfactant, Help remove grease from surfaces
- Benzalkonium chloride: Biocide, preservative and cationic surfactant, Provides anti-microbial action for surface sanitisation
- Lauramine oxide: Sulphate-free non-ionic plant derived surfactant, Mild foam stabiliser and soil suspension
- Phenoxyethanol: Paraben-free preservative, Prevents microbial degradation of the product
- Trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate: Mild builder, Prevents precipitation of hard water salts
- PPG-2 Methyl ether: Solvent, Boosts cleaning power
- PEG-20 Sorbitan Oleate: Non-ionic surfactant from vegetable oil, Helps solubilise other components
Fragrance: Mix of natural and synthetic ingredients to leave your home with a delightful clean seagrass vibe.