Looking for an easy way to keep your shower looking and feeling fresh every day? Look no further than the Neat Daily Shower Cleaner Starter Pack, now available in a delightful Fig & Violet scent.
- Say goodbye to limescale and soap scum buildup, thanks to the powerful plant-based ingredients that keep your shower looking its best.
- Enjoy a super shiny, streak-free finish without any need to rinse - just spray and go!
- Embrace sustainability with Neat's Plastic-Free, Concentrated Home Care Refills that deliver 500ml of powerful, plant-based cleaning. Just add water to your refillable bottle, then pour in the refill and you're good to go.
- Get a fresh, fruity scent with Fig & Violet, which combines fig and violet for a lovely aroma that makes cleaning your shower a joy.
- Use it on all your shower surfaces - taps, tubs, tiles and shower screens - but be sure to test it first in a discreet spot before use.
The Neat Daily Shower Cleaner Starter Pack is a game-changer when it comes to keeping your shower clean and fresh. The plant-based ingredients ensure that you don't need any harsh chemicals to get the job done, and the spray-and-go formula means you don't have to spend any extra time rinsing.
Neat's Plastic-Free, Concentrated Home Care Refills are the perfect addition to your cleaning routine. They're free from single-use plastic, and they make refilling your bottle a breeze. Just add water, pour in the refill, and you're good to go.
The Fig & Violet scent is a lovely touch, bringing a fruity freshness to your daily shower routine. And because our Daily Shower Cleaner is suitable for all your shower surfaces, you can use it with confidence knowing that you're getting a great clean every time.
With Neat, you can make your home care routine better for the planet, and enjoy clean, fresh results every day. So why not try the Neat Daily Shower Cleaner Starter Pack today, and see the difference for yourself?
We love the neat. philosophy to give people simple solutions to help fight the plastic crisis. Neat's founder Irishman Ryan McSorley designed neat. to be both eco-friendly and aesthetically pleasing with gorgeous fragrances that we're more used to finding in scented candles and diffusers than in traditional cleaning products. Neat delivers brilliant results with no single-use plastic and without the need to ship unnecessary water (*90% of traditional cleaning products are made up of water).
Ingredients: 5 - <15% non-ionic surfactants, perfumes (contains hexyl cinnamal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, hydroxycitronellal, eugenol). <5% preservatives (contains phenoxyethanol) amphoteric surfactants.