Creating the scent of ultimate luxury, this honeysuckle nectar soap works to leave you feeling perfectly pampered from head to toe. Enriched with organic molasses, evening primrose oil and marshmallow root to deeply nourish skin and enhance hydration levels whilst imparting a truly delectable fragrance of exquisite neroli essential oil. indulge your senses and revitalise your skin with a truly luxurious bar.
The Hoyne family have been hand making soaps in Killaloe, Co. Clare since 1996. Their philosophy is to use the finest food grade oils, natural plant-based colour and 100% pure essential oils. All their soaps are free from palm oil and palm oil derivatives and are vegan friendly and cruelty free. They have a truly zero waste ethos and their soaps are made using filtered Irish rainwater with minimal packaging that’s always 100% plastic free. Oh, and they smell amaaaazing!
- Blended with organic molasses, rich in essential minerals and antioxidants, and evening primrose oil to help heal the skin and encourage new cell growth.
- Neroli essential oil with its powerful antioxidant and antibacterial properties is also excellent at maintaining moisture and oil balance in the skin whilst adding a glamorous glow.
- Marshmallow root has been studied for its effective anti-inflammatory abilities and has been used for many years to soothe skin irritations and improve the appearance of skin.
- Made with organic, raw shea butter, a creamy, nutrient dense substance which provides numerous benefits for the skin. it is recognised as an excellent moisturiser, a powerful anti-inflammatory and provides relief to itchy skin.
- Free from SLS, parabens and synthetic fragrances.
- Minimum weight: 90G
Ingredients: sodium cocoate (coconut oil), sodium sunflowerate (sunflower oil), filtered rainwater, sodium olivate (olive oil), sodium shea butterate (shea butter), madagascar cinnamon leaf oil (cinnamon zeylanicum), kaolin clay, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), organic molasses, marshmallow (althea officinalis), evening primrose oil (oenothera biennis). Essential oils of: neroli (citrus aurantium). limonene, linalool, geraniol, farnesol. (naturally occurring constituent of pure essential oil).