This floral delicacy is one of Palm-Free’s original recipes (circa 1996). This time proven favourite is infused with a plethora of natural blends, including; palma rosa, rose geranium and patchouli essential oils to purify, balance and clarify skin, while organic paprika powder gently exfoliates. This luxuriously floral bar delivers a delicate botanical scent that promotes a feeling of wellness and rejuvenates the senses.
The Hoyne family have been hand making soaps in Killaloe, Co. Clare since 1996. Their philosophy is to use the finest food grade oils, natural plant-based colour and 100% pure essential oils. All their soaps are free from palm oil and palm oil derivatives and are vegan friendly and cruelty free. They have a truly zero waste ethos and their soaps are made using filtered Irish rainwater with minimal packaging that’s always 100% plastic free. Oh, and they smell amaaaazing!
- Palma rosa essential oil has a softening, healing effect on the skin. It is cytophylactic in nature; promoting the growth of cells and repairing damage done to the body by aging, like natural wear and tear.
- Patchouli essential oil is known to have a beneficial effect for those with eczema, psoriasis and dry skin while also balancing oil production.
- Paprika contains capsaicin, vitamin c and antioxidants, which combined with its mild exfoliant abilities, can even skin tone and encourage a radiant glow.
- Made with organic, raw shea butter, a creamy, nutrient dense substance which provides numerous benefits for the skin. It is recognised as an excellent moisturiser, a powerful anti-inflammatory and provides relief to itchy skin.
- Free from SLA, parabens and synthetic fragrances.
- Minimum weight: 90G
Ingredients: sodium cocoate (coconut oil), sodium sunflowerate (sunflower oil), filtered rainwater, sodium olivate (olive oil), sodium shea butterate (shea butter), madagascar cinnamon leaf oil (cinnamon zeylanicum), kaolin clay, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), paprika (croton annum), dried rose petals. essential oils of: palma rosa (cymbopogon martini), patchouli (pogostemon cablin), rose geranium (pelargonium graveolens), lemongrass (cymbopogon schoenanthus), geraniol, citronellol, citral, limonene, linalool, eugenol. (naturally occurring constituent of pure essential oil).