Warming cinnamon coupled with the scent of freshly chopped cedarwood, promoting natural balance and calm.
- Pit Putty is an effective natural deodorant, safe for the whole family to use.
- A blend of plant oils, butters, naturally mined powders and scented with pure essential oils. 100% natural, aluminium free, vegan.
- Using only 100% natural ingredients, this innovative product is completely free from harmful chemicals, aluminium oxides and preservatives.
- Pit Putty claims to be the most effective natural deodorant available on the market and having used it ourselves for years we can say confidently that it is very very good.
- Plastic-free packaging
- Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free
Powerful ingredients make powerful deodorants!
Made with ingredients sourced from the natural world, with no palm oil (we like Grade A unrefined organic shea butter, baby!) and no compromise on our environmental standards of earth conscious products and natural
Hold the product to the skin to soften upon contact with body heat. Apply to fresh pits. All day freshness for all the family!
Apply sparingly to fresh armpits. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
About Pit Putty
Luke and Laura developed Pit Putty in their kitchen in Sligo in 2015. Their journey came about after Laura’s work colleague was diagnosed with skin cancer and her doctor’s professional advice was to stop using unnatural skincare products that contain chemicals such as SLS, found in detergent soaps and body washes. They decided to cut out all unnatural ingredients from their skincare and swapped all their products for natural alternatives. But they were unable to find a deodorant that cut the mustard so they decided to make their own and Pit Putty was born!
Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Arrowroot Powder, Organic Coconut Oil, Naturally Mined Baking Soda, Candelilla Wax, Sunflower Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Cinnamon Bark Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Calendula Flower Extract
Contains Certified Organic Ingredients