These stong, colourful and waterproof recycled cement bags are made to last by a women’s empowerment programme in Dhaka. They are cotton lined with a zipped pocket and zipped top to keep everything secure.
- These stylish bags are made using recycled cement bags and lined with 100% cotton fabric.
- They have an inner zipped pocket as well as a main top zip to keep everything secure.
- Turtle bags recycled cement bags are made by a womens empowerment programme in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- These bags are handmade using recycled cement bags and may vary slightly in size
- Ethically sourced, eco-friendly, fair trade, re-usable shopping bag. available in red or green
- Size (approx.): 38cm x 41cm
Turtle bags were originally inspired by the plight of the turtle who mistake plastic bags as a food source, but the impact of plastic bags on the environment goes much further... Say no to plastic bags and help stop the plastic pollution with an ethically made and resuable bag. Turtle Bags work with fair trade partners who share their environmental values to supply environmentally friendly bags.