Three Hills - Deodorant Cream “Cooling Breeze”
A natural alternative that effectively eliminates body odour. The gentle creamy foamlike consistency ensures easy application with no greasiness.The deodorant creams combats body odour by preventing the bacteria from causing the smell with a slight antiperspirant effect – thanks to added zinc oxide (without nanoparticles). However, your body can still safely get rid of waste by sweating naturally. It does not prevent the body from doing what is natural to it.
The coconut oil and baking soda base are a bacteria beating dynamic duo. Grains of soda bicarbonate are so tiny that they won’t cause any scratches or irritations. Mixed with the moisture-absorbing properties of arrowroot and the antimicrobial properties of the essential oils, you and your pits will feel dry and fresh all day.
Light, delicately floral and with a hint of citrus fragrance. The scent starts with a lovely harmony of geranium, bergamot and a hint of litsea cubeba with a middle note of lavender.
Three Hills Deodorant Creams are handmade in small batches in Ireland using the finest nourishing ingredients. They are palm-oil free and contain no artificial colours or fragrances, no harsh chemicals, parabens, SLS/SLES, alcohol or petrochemicals. Only pure essential oils are used for fragrance (never synthetic fragrance oils). Effective, natural, simple, eco-friendly, vegan-friendly and never tested on animals. Comes in a reusable and recyclable aluminium tin.
Benefits of Deodorant Cream:
- Suitable for sensitive skin in the armpits
- A pleasant smell all day
- Does not prevent the natural removal of body waste
- An efficient, safe and natural barrier against unpleasant odour
- Does not dry the skin out
- Regenerates dry and sensitive skin in the underarm by hydrating it
- Does not stain clothes or leave sticky armpits
- You can also use this product as a deodorant foot cream.
Active Ingredients in Deodorant Cream:
- Arrowroot Powder – moisture-absorbing properties, removing odour
- Shea Butter – antibacterial and hydrating properties
- Coconut Oil – antibacterial and hydrating properties
- Sodium Bicarbonate – a fatty acid neutralizer responsible for odour
- Zinc Oxide – antibacterial and hydrating properties
- Allantoin – it comes from the comfrey root and has anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties
- Bergamot Essential Oil – antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic properties
- Geranium Essential Oil – antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic properties
- Lavender Essential Oil – antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic properties
- Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil – antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic properties
How to Use Deodorant Cream:
- Use a pea size amount for both your armpits.
- After taking a shower, take a small amount of deodorant with your finger and gently massage the fine layer into the armpits until it’s fully absorbed.
- During hot summer days, you can apply thinner layers of the product several times a day.
- Store this product in a dry, cool and dark place to maintain its quality.
- These deodorant creams are economic. A little goes a long way, 50 ml will last you months and months and months and months.
- When switching from the use of chemical alternatives to natural ones, your skin may take up to two weeks to adjust during this time there may be a short-term increased body odour.
- Do not combine the product with other chemical alternatives as this would reduce the effectiveness.
Ingredients: maranta arundinacea root powder, butyrospermum parkii butter, cocos nucifera oil, sodium bicarbonate, zinc oxide, allantoin, citrus aurantium (bergamot) bergamia peel oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, litsea cubeba (may chang) fruit oil, naturally occurring in essential oils (citral, citronellol, geraniol, limonene, linalool)