Three Hills Lemon Tea Solid Conditioner
Be part of the solution to reduce the plastic pollution on our planet with this rich conditioning solid conditioner for all hair types which is eco-friendly & travel-friendly.The Lemon Tea natural conditioner bar “Lemon Tea” will give your hair shine, nourishment, rotection and make it easy to comb. You will feel the effect immediately and your hair will literally slip between your fingers.
Unlike other conditioner bars, this bar will not leave your hair greasy or filled with excess oils. Shea butter, apricot oil, panthenol and natural emulsifiers and waxes bind moisture and de-tangle and make hair happy.
These conditioners bars last much longer than a bottle of a liquid conditioner. When travelling, simply pack your bar in a waterproof container and let it dry between uses.
Three Hills Solid Conditioners is handmade in small batches in Ireland using the finest nourishing ingredients. They are palm-oil free and contain no artificial colours or fragrances, no harsh chemicals, parabens, SLS/SLES, alcohol or petrochemicals. Only pure essential oils are used for fragrance (never synthetic fragrance oils). Effective, natural, simple, eco-friendly, vegan-friendly and never tested on animals. Packaged in a fully recyclable, compostable and biodegradable glassine bag and cellulose seal.
Active Ingredients in Conditioner:
- BTMS – 50 is a gentle emulsifying and conditioning agent. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth, it conditions hair and making the hair easier to comb
- Cetearyl Alcohol is a fatty alcohol and is used as an emulsion stabiliser. It gives a smooth, velvety feel, leaving skin feeling moisturised, conditioned and soft
- Shea Butter is a particularly effective moisturiser because it contains so many fatty acids, which are needed to retain skin moisture and elasticity, eliminating tangles and deep conditioning your hair
- Apricot Kernel Oil has excellent nourishing effects, it’s a wonderful emollient leaving hair and scalp softer and more pliable as it’s quickly absorbed. It’s a powerful antioxidant too
- D Panthenol improves hair quality, increases shine and reduces breakage as it coats the hair and seals its surface, lubricating the hair shaft and making strands appear shiny. It increases the resistance to external influences such as blow-drying, straightening and hair dyeing
- Lemon Oil helps stimulate circulation in the scalp for increased hair growth leaving it more radiant and glowing
- Tea Tree Essential Oil helps to unclog hair follicles and nourish the roots and at the same time controls excess oil produced in the scalp that can block hair follicles
How to Use the Conditioner:
Rub the bar directly on your wet hair and let it absorb for a few minutes, then rinse off and enjoy the full and silky feel of your hair. A little goes a long way since it is super concentrated. After each use, keep your conditioner bar in an area of your shower where the bar is allowed to fully dry between uses to extend the life of the conditioner bar.
Ingredients: behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii butter, prunus armeniaca kernel oil, panthenol, citrus limon (lemon) fruit oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, naturally occurring in essential oils (citral, geraniol, limonene, linalool)