Three Hills Cypress Cedarwood Soap
Feel the difference of nature’s best with organic shea butter packed into a nourishing bar of soap. This natural soap is palm oil free and offers an earthy/woody, forest aroma. The smooth texture of the soap is designed for normal, oily / blemish prone skin.
Cypress Cedarwood Soap – handmade, natural soap, scented with woody, balsamic and smoky Cedarwood essential oil which pairs wonderfully with a woody, slightly refreshing aroma of Cypress oil.
Gentlemen, get ready for your skin to be pampered! Mhmm, you know the smell…who can resist this fresh forest scent? Our men’s soap is perfect for those guys that enjoy earthy, woody aromas, but I personally love the smell of this all-body soap too! Hearty, clean and fresh, evoking nostalgic memories of camping in High Tatras Mountains years ago. So, when camping, hiking or planning another sort of adventure, make sure you take along a green bar of our natural soap.
Straight from the mountains of Morocco comes the Cedarwood essential oil in our irresistible Cypress Cedarwood soap. We chose this specific oil from many possible evergreen oils because of its lovely balsam-like aroma. To fully develop the bouquet of the soap bar, we added Cypress oil and a touch of Patchouli.
Benefits of Cypress Cedarwood soap:
- The astringent properties of Cedarwood oil in this natural soap helps to remove excess oil from the skin, so is beneficial for combination and oily skin but surely suitable for normal skin too
- Cedarwood can be used for minor cuts, acne and wounds as it contains antiseptic properties
- Cypress oil is useful for aiding acne and oily skin types as well
- Woody and spicy aroma of Cedarwood can decrease stress levels and tension as it has a calming effect on the mind
- Cypress oil has also the ability to help to restore calm and focus whilst helping ease negative emotion
- To help remove dirt and oils that may have become embedded in the skin, we’ve added in French Green clay for its powerful healing action, deep detoxification and purification properties
- Nettle Leaf powder has been added to this men’s soap for its astringent properties, which helps in treating acne and blemishes
- This is a fabulous cleansing bar that feels great on the skin and the guys will love too! Bring nature into your bathroom with the woodsy aromas of this natural soap bar. So, pick yourself up a bar and you’re good to go for a weekend full of adventures or just use it after a hard day’s work. Just breathe in the air of a forest.
Cypress Cedarwood soap comes in an eco-friendly, 100% recycled & recyclable brown paper packaging and is fastened with a seal made from cellulose and is fully biodegradable and compostable.
Three Hills Soaps are handmade in small batches in Ireland using the finest nourishing ingredients. They are palm-oil free and contain no artificial colours or fragrances, no harsh chemicals, parabens, SLS/SLES, alcohol or petrochemicals. Being handmade and totally natural, the soaps vary a little in size and colour from bar to bar and batch to batch. Only natural colourings are used, from plant, fruit and vegetable materials. Only pure essential oils are used to scent our soaps (never synthetic fragrance oils). Effective, natural, simple, eco-friendly, vegan-friendly and never tested on animals.
Ingredients: sodium cocoate (coconut oil), sodium olivate (olive oil), sodium shea butterate (organic raw shea butter), aqua (water), sodium ricate (rice bran oil), glycerin (vegetable), sodium sweet almondate (sweet almond oil), sodium castorate (castor oil), parfum (pure essential oil blend), urtica dioica (nettle) leaf powder, tocopherol (vitamin e oil), kaolin (green clay), cornstarch zea mays (corn starch), naturally occurring in essential oils (limonene, linalool).