A lovely zero-waste alternative to bottled shampoo. Anti-dandruff solid shampoo with Rosehip and Cedarwood offers a gorgeous smoky, lemony and forest-like aroma. The combination of a woody, balsamic Cedarwood and a fresh, sweet, lemony Citronella is complemented by the balsamic, forest Fir Needle and is popular with both men and women. The added Rosehip powder to help with dandruff and other similar scalp conditions.
Three Hills Solid Shampoos are handmade in small batches in Ireland using the finest nourishing ingredients. They are palm-oil free and contain no artificial colours or fragrances, no harsh chemicals, parabens, SLS/SLES, alcohol or petrochemicals. Only natural colourings are used, from plant, fruit and vegetable materials. Only pure essential oils are used for fragrance (never synthetic fragrance oils). Effective, natural, simple, eco-friendly, vegan-friendly and never tested on animals.
Benefits of solid shampoo
- Effectively cleans and moisturises to promote healthy and shiny hair
- Easy to use, fits right into your palm, it is light and very convenient for travelling, camping, or carrying wherever you wish to
- It produces abundant, mild foam that is kind, even to treated hair
- It’s gentle to your hair and scalp. No propylene glycol, parabens, phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), silicones or artificial fragrances, colourants and preservatives
- Lasts for months - much longer than a bottle of liquid shampoo. This highly-concentrated shampoo bar weighs roughly 70g which represents around 50 washes, similar in usage to 500ml of liquid shampoo
- Earth friendly and minimal packaging - cuts down on plastic waste
How to Use Solid Shampoo:
- Circle the bar gently over wet hair once or twice depending on hair length. Use sparingly – a little rub is all you need! Massage from the roots to the ends of the hair. Rinse thoroughly and condition if your hair would like a little extra love.
- Do not allow the shampoo to sit in water between uses. Store in a dry place, ideally in the soap dish.
100% Natural Active Ingredients
- SCI (Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate) is a natural, mild and gentle cleansing agent, made from the natural fatty acids which occur in coconut oil and which effectively remove dirt and grease from the hair and scalp. SCI creates a beautiful, luxurious foam without losing its mild and softening properties.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, also known as SLSA. This cleansing agent leaves a pleasant, silky feeling on the skin which prevents it from drying out or becoming damaged after washing in contrast to the commonly used SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) or SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) which are not approved for natural cosmetics. With a large molecule size, SLSA won’t cause skin irritation as it is impossible for it to penetrate the skin membrane.
- Coconut Oil adds shine, softness and power to the damaged hair
- D Panthenol improves hair quality, increases shine and reduces hair breakage as it coats the hair and seals its surface, lubricating the hair shaft and making strands appear shiny
- Wheat Protein can impart hair repairing properties, improve the ease of hair combing and improve colour deposition and retention of dyes on hair
- Glycerine is sourced from Rapeseed Oil and it prevents drying of the scalp by helping to rehydrate the skin
- Rosehip Powder contains fatty acids which help soothe irritated scalp conditions like dandruff and increase hair elasticity while adding shine to hair
- French Pink Clay stimulates the hair growth acting in the bloodstream and eliminates the oiliness of skin and hair
- Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil can help increase the number of oils produced by stimulating the oil glands and can help with the circulation, and bring arterial blood to the tissues. Plus, this oil is antifungal and can help with dandruff caused by fungal infections
- Citronella Essential Oil has antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and fungicidal properties and is used in the treatment of problems like oily hair and dandruff. It soothes and moisturises oily scalp and hair
- Fir Needle Essential Oil stimulates and purifies the scalp
Ingredients: sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, aqua, cocos nucifera oil, glycerin, hydrolyzed wheat protein, panthenol, rosa canina fruit powder, kaolin – illite, cedrus atlantica (cedarwood) bark oil, cymbopogon nardus (citronella) herb oil, abies sibirica (siberian fir) needle oil, naturally occurring in essential oils (citral, citronellol, eugenol, farnesol, geraniol, limonene, linalool