A perfect gift for yourself or for anyone who deserves a bit of self care and relaxation. When your candle has finished you have a jar for a bunch of pretty wildflowers.
If buying as a gift you can include a complimentary handwritten note to your recipient, just add your message when you check out.
Each gift box contains:
- FieldDay Folk Handmade Candle in Tin
- Palm Free Irish Handmade Soap Bar
- Safix Soap Rest made from Coconut Fiber
- Exfoliating Sisal Soap Shower Pouch
Pick your choice of candle & soap combinations
- Gather Candle (leather and smokey fireside notes) with Oat Milk & Porter soap
- Home Candle (tea leaves and nutmeg notes) with Honeysuckle soap
- Belong (flowering gorse and honey) with Lemon Freesia soap
- Wander (blackberry and tomato leaf notes) with Rosewater soap
- Kin (green stems and wild violet) with Seaweed & Mint soap
About our Irish Makers
From a converted mushroom factory in Ireland’s rural County Down, FieldDay’s founder Alix and her team are inspired to capture and bottle the scents of our Irish countryside, combining fragrances and candle-making with an appreciation of Ireland’s natural environment. Alix has a commitment to the conservation and restoration of a land under threat and a desire to leave things better than we find them. Candles are made from 100% pure vegetable wax -never paraffin and in recyclable and reusable glass jars and aluminium tins. Cartons are made from sustainable cardboard and printed with plant-based inks. Always vegan-friendly and cruelty free.
The FieldDay Folk collection is in ode to the folk who shaped this land. We salute them. We could learn a lot from our tribal ancestors. They wandered in the wild, laid down roots and patiently waited out blustery storms. So, here's to them and you, may you find a home wherever you wander.
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free
- 100% vegetable wax double poured by hand.
- Sustainable packaging printed with vegetable inks
- Fully recyclable aluminium tin, perfect for upcycling
- 100% vegetable soy wax
- Made in Ireland
Palm Free Irish Soaps
The Hoyne family have been hand making soaps in Killaloe, Co. Clare since 1996. Their philosophy is to use the finest food grade oils, natural plant-based colour and 100% pure essential oils. All their soaps are free from palm oil and palm oil derivatives and are vegan friendly and cruelty free. They have a truly zero waste ethos and their soaps are made using filtered Irish rainwater with minimal packaging that’s always 100% plastic free. Oh, and they smell amaaaazing!