Hanna’s Bee Wraps are reusable food wraps handmade in Cork using 100% Cotton. Use your Bee-wrap instead of single-use plastic to keep your food fresh.
- Contains: 1 Extra Large Bread Wrap 35 x 55cm
- Large enough to cover even the largest bread cobs!
- Made from 100% Cotton
- 100% Pure candelillia wax, eco soy wax, pine resin and organic jojoba oil
- Handmade in Cork
- Please note: fabric patterns vary
To use fold the Bee-wrap around a fruit, vegetables, cheese, sandwiches, bowl or other food and gently heat with your hands to seal.
Why switch to Hanna's Beeswax Food Wraps?
- Keeps Food Fresher for Longer
- Antibacterial & Breathable
- Wash & Reuse up to 1 Year
- Sustainable & Compostable
- Reduces Plastic Waste
Beeswax Food Wraps Care
- Clean with lukewarm water and soap and hang to dry. Reuse.
- Refresh and pasteurize your Bee-wrap every few months by placing on baking paper in the oven for a few minutes at 70-100 degrees.
- The vegan wax coating on the Bee-wrap will decrease with use. If you would like to restore it and increase the stickiness you can re-wax your Bee-wrap. DIY vegan wax bars.
- Do not expose to hot temperatures.
- Not suitable for a microwave.
- Do not use on raw meat or fish.
As the wax and resin melt into the fabric some spots or discolouration may
occur. This is natural and does not affect the performance of your Bee-wrap.”
At the end of its life you can cut up your wrap into strips and add to your compost bin or use them as firelighters,” Hanna's top tip is to go out and collect pine cones and wrap strips around them to make your own fire starters.
We love that Hanna keeps her own bees and uses beeswax from her own hives to make her beeswax wraps. Originally from Sweden, Hanna is also a keen gardener and as well as her hives, her garden is also home to her flock of rescue hens.