Kotanical Black Spruce Essential Oil brings the outdoors in. A rich, lingering aroma that develops slowly on the skin; acts as a grounding element for lighter notes that may dissipate quickly. Notes: Woodsy, Fresh, Evergreen, Rich.
Black Spruce essential oil will blend well with other fresh and pungent oils like eucalyptus, rosemary, tea tree, and frankincense. It also blends well with other conifer essential oils like pine, cedarwood, cypress and firs.
Kotanical is the first company in Ireland to distill oil from natural native sources. Founder Karl Murray works with farmers and growers to produce Ireland’s first and only home-grown essential oils. Any essential oils that can’t be produced in Ireland are 100% Organic Certified. Kotanical oils are vegan friendly, certified cruelty-free and are never tested on animals.
- Add 2 drops to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer and inhale deeply for 5-10 minutes.
- For diffusing, add 10-15 drops to Stone diffuser.
- For massage, add 1-10 drops to 2 tsp carrier oil.
- Add 5-10 drops to 10 ml of carrier oil for local application.
- Start with the lowest number of drops; increase as desired.
Country of Origin - Canada | Extraction - Steam distillation | Part of Plant - Needles and twigs